BOYD-L Archives

Archiver > BOYD > 2008-08 > 1217638019

Subject: Re: [BOYD] Boyds in American colleges pre-1776 - Samuel Boyd
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 20:46:59 EDT

Don't trust these guys (not NEHGS but the original index) as a good source.
They have no genealogical proof attached to there records so they could be way
off. No other Adam Boyd-minister is in this area and Samuel is clearly his
son from both records. For vitals specifics I would rely on better primary or
secondary records.
Colin Brooks

In a message dated 8/1/2008 7:48:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,