BOYD-L Archives

Archiver > BOYD > 2008-08 > 1217721317

From: "Mike Boyd" <>
Subject: [BOYD] John Wright Boyd book, A Family History,Boyds and Connected Families
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 09:55:17 +1000

Does any member of this list have the book:-

John Wright Boyd, A Family History, Boyds and Connected Families: early
settlers, central Savannah River area of Georgia and South Carolina,
Tignall, Ga., : J.W. Boyd, c1980. xv, 788 p (LC CALL NUMBER: CS71.B79 1980).

I understand it is mainly about the family of Captain Robert Boyd of
Cumberland Valley, PA younger son Samuel who was born in 1732 and went this
family moved from Pennsylvania to the 96th District of South Carolina before
1778, later settled in Georgia.

If so does any member of this list firstly have this book and do you have
time to do some work with it for me please, so I can get the details
included in Clan Boyd of Scotland.

Thank you

Mike Boyd

Historical Committee, HBS