BOYD-L Archives

Archiver > BOYD > 2008-08 > 1218808966

From: Mindy <>
Subject: [BOYD] Agnes Boyd
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 07:02:46 -0700 (PDT)

Whilte researching my husband's Boyd line I came across a book that might be of interest to someone on the list.    The book is titled "Monongahela Valley Family Records Vol. I"
This book contains several different families in it.  The one that caught my attention was the chapter titled "History of Peter West and Descendants 1765 - 1956."

Apparently Peter West married Agnes Boyd in 1811.  That is all the information it has on Agnes.  There is extensive information about Peter and Agnes' decendants.  If there is anyone related to this line, I would be happy to share provide information.  I was trying to figure out who Agnes' parents are.   It appears that Peter and Agnes settled in Beaver County, PA.

Mindy

This thread: