BOYD-L Archives

Archiver > BOYD > 2008-08 > 1218840992

From: "Mike Boyd" <>
Subject: Re: [BOYD] Agnes Boyd and Peter West of Beaver Co., PA
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 08:56:32 +1000

Mindy
Thank you for bring this to the lists attention.

There are quite a number of Boyd families for Beaver Co, PA.

Great pit the Book did not say who Agnes Boyd's parents were.

Does the Book say where Peter West was born or where his family came from.
It MAY MEAN that Agnes's Boyd family came form the same area of Ireland as
the West?

Does it give any towns or locations for where Peter and Agnes Lived in
Beaver co., PA. That may help to link her with one of the Boyd families.
Perhaps where they got married may be the best pointer. Does the Book give
those details?

Thank you

Mike Boyd
Historical Committee, HBS