MORRISON-L Archives

Archiver > MORRISON > 2003-07 > 1058537661

From: "nroberts" <>
Subject: Re: [MORRISON] Re: MORRISON in NEW JERSEY c1700
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:14:21 -0500

I really enjoyed the info on this line.
I connect through Jesse Morrison who married Rebecca VanMeter.
I always thought the Isaac Morrison who married Elizabeth Haycraft was the
brother to Jesse Morrison. So I stand corrected. Now, who does Isaac
Morrison ( born abt 1789) who married Elizabeth Haycraft belong to??? The
husband (John C Arnold) of Lucretia Morrison ( daughter of Isaac and
Elizabeth Haycraft ) witnessed Jesse Morrison's will as did his brother
Isaac Morrison, and a Thomas Richardson.