NEIKIRK-L Archives

Archiver > NEIKIRK > 2005-07 > 1121841325

From: "The Nikirks" <>
Subject: Re: [NEIKIRK] Thomas J Neikirk/Nikirk of Virginia and Tennessee
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:36:56 -0700

Thomas Jackson Neikirk b. May 23, 1867 in Smythe Co., Virginia. married
Sarah E. Barnett b. 1869

Parents of T. J. Neikirk:

George W. Neikirk b. abt. 1821 in Virginia, 2nd marriage to Susan E.
Williams b. July 1839 in Virginia

Parents of G. W. Neikirk

Jacob Neikirk b. 1792 in Pennsylvannia married Annie Fuller b. 1799 in
Virginia

Parents of Jacob Neikirk

John Neikirk b. abt. 1771 married Mary (Maria) Kerst b. 1770

Hope this helps