SOUTHERN-UNIONIST-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTHERN-UNIONIST > 2000-09 > 0969220448

From: josie bass <>
Subject: Re: Original constitution for West Florida Republic in Louisiana
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 15:54:08 -0400

New stuff keeps turning up, isn't it wonderful! The Original constitution
for West Florida Republic now back in Louisiana. I had no idea, thought it
was part of the LA. Purchase. This is fascinating - Word must have gotten
around because My direct family came there from VA & NC & SC & GA & KY
about that time: MCCANTS, HODGES, HIGGINBOTHAM, STANDARD, COLLINSWORTH,
CONEY, PURL, ANDREWS, MONROE.

This thread: